Diagnostic Display Service & Repair
Diagnostic Medical Monitors
Our experienced engineers can repair and refurbish diagnostic radiology monitors, including, but not limited to the following brands: Barco©, EIZO©, NEC©, NDSsi Dome©. We provide a 48-hour turn-around on all monitors that come in for serviced. Monitor repairs also include a three-year warranty on all replaced parts.
Diagnostic Display Service
- Every unit is cleaned both externally & internally (including electronic boards)
- Faulty, dim and screen-burnt LCD is replaced with a new LCD panel (fee varies per make and model of the monitor)
- A new set of HighBright CCFL/LED backlight kit will be installed (20,000 + Lifetime hours. (Our CCFLs and LEDs are made in Germany)
- Brightness Enhancement lenses, defusing glass and acrylic reflectors are replaced with new replacement.
- Front and backlight sensors are recalibrated to DICOM standard per manufacturer's specification.
- Monitors are color-matched to produce an identical image quality and color temperature once viewed side by side.
- New Protective glass will be installed in case of need or any scratch within the viewing area
- User preferences, color balance, and all internal system controls are set back to the manufacturer’s default settings
- Displays will go through extensive visual and performance inspections for 24hrs.
Want to Talk to Someone?
Get help by phone, chat, or email.