- MFG. Product Number
- GPU Memory
- 2 GB GDDR5
- Max. Resolution
- Up to 5.8MP grayscale
- Output Ports
- 2 DisplayPort (DP), 1 DVI-I
- 2.5 lb
The high-performance MXRT-5500 allows you to drive three monitors with just one PCIe slot. As such, the board is the perfect match for PACS workstations combining two diagnostic displays with a third monitor for patient lists or 3D viewing applications.
The MXRT-5500 is compatible with the DisplayPort interface standard, which assures easy installation and ultra-fast and reliable data transfers.
Barco's MXRT display controllers work wonderfully together with:
- Conference CloneView™: which enables accurate projection of medical images onto a large-screen display. The software tool ensures effortless cloning, scaling, zooming and panning of medical images on the large screen.
- DimView™: which automatically dims the auxiliary displays used for patient worklists or dictation, reducing peripheral ambient light.
- SpotView™: which enables focused observation during readings by dimming images outside a circular region of interest and boosting the luminance while enhancing the contrast in the region of interest.
- FindCursor™: which provides a method to quickly locate the cursor on a system with multiple displays.
- SingleView™: which enables the use of the entire display as one display, and eliminates any tearing down the center of the display. This simple setting works behind the scenes to make use of current PACS software seamlessly, and allows for hanging protocols in the center of the display.
- 1 x Braco MXRT-5500 PCIe Graphic Card
- 30 Days money back satisfaction guarantee
- 3 x Year full warranty
- Necessary Cables and Adapters