- MFG. Product Number
- GPU Memory
- 1 GB DDR3
- Output Ports
- 1 x DVI, 1 x DisplayPort
- 0.5 lb
The MXRT-2500 is a low-profile and small form factor PCIe display controller. It is compatible with the DisplayPort interface standard and offers a perfect solution for set-ups where a low-profile workstation is needed for space efficiency. This graphic card is capable of driving all current Barco medical display monitors on the market, including Uniti and all 5MP and 10MP displays. Please contact us with any questions.
Barco's MXRT display controllers work wonderfully together with:
- Conference CloneView™: which enables accurate projection of medical images onto a large-screen display. The software tool ensures effortless cloning, scaling, zooming and panning of medical images on the large screen.
- DimView™: which automatically dims the auxiliary displays used for patient worklists or dictation, reducing peripheral ambient light.
- SpotView™: which enables focused observation during readings by dimming images outside a circular region of interest and boosting the luminance while enhancing the contrast in the region of interest.
- FindCursor™: which provides a method to quickly locate the cursor on a system with multiple displays.
- SingleView™: which enables the use of the entire display as one display, and eliminates any tearing down the center of the display. This simple setting works behind the scenes to make use of current PACS software seamlessly, and allows for hanging protocols in the center of the display.
- Low-profile MXRT display controller
- 1 GB DDR3 display memory
- Single-wide form factor
- Low power consumption
- DisplayPort (DP) and DVI-I video outputs
- Powered by AMD’s scalable FirePro workstation GPU
- 1 x New Barco MXRT-2500 Small Form Factor PCIe Dual Head Graphic Card
- 1 x DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter
- 1 x Barco installation guide and drivers CD
- 3 Years full replacement warranty
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee