- MFG. Product Number
- GPU Memory
- 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface
- Memory Bandwidth
- 154 GB/s
- Output Ports
- 4 Display Port (DP) 1.2
- 3.0 lb
One board, four displays
With the high-performance MXRT-7500, you can drive up to four full-resolution displays attached via DisplayPort. As such, the board is perfect for use in 4-head configurations. This ‘all-in-one’ approach saves space on the PC; it simplifies the installation, and it significantly reduces the total cost of ownership.
Barco's MXRT display controllers work wonderfully together with:
- -Conference CloneView™: which enables accurate projection of medical images onto a large-screen display. The software tool ensures effortless cloning, scaling, zooming and panning of medical images on the large screen.
- -DimView™: which automatically dims the auxiliary displays used for patient worklists or dictation, reducing peripheral ambient light.
- -SpotView™: which enables focused observation during readings by dimming images outside a circular region of interest and boosting the luminance while enhancing the contrast in the region of interest.
- -FindCursor™: which provides a method to quickly locate the cursor on a system with multiple displays.
- -SingleView™: which enables the use of the entire display as one display, and eliminates any tearing down the center of the display. This simple setting works behind the scenes to make use of current PACS software seamlessly, and allows for hanging protocols in the center of the display.
- -Four display outputs
- -4GB GDDR5 display memory
- -Single-wide form factor
- -Powered by AMD’s scalable FireProTM workstation GPU
- -Display Port (DP) 1.2 video outputs
- -Windows® 7 compatible
- 1 x New Barco MXRT-7500 PCIe Quad Head graphic card
- 2 x DisplayPort to DVI-D adapters
- 30 Days money back satisfaction guarantee
- Installation guide and drivers CD