- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 5.8MP (2800 x 2096)
- Recommended For
- Digital Mammography & General Radiology (MG, MR, CT, CR, DR, US)
- Screen Technology
- a-si TFT active matrix dual domain IPS
- CCFL lamps
- Active Screen Size (diagonal)
- 541 mm (21.3")
- Active Screen Size (H x V)
- 432,6 x 324,5 mm (17.0 x 12.8")
- Aspect Ratio (H:V)
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.1540 mm
- Color Imaging
- Gray Imaging
- Backlight Censor
- Calibrated Luminance
- 500 cd/m²
- Max. Luminance
- 1100 cd/m² typical
- Contrast Ratio
- 1000:1 typical
- Video Input Signals
- DVI-D Dual Link / DisplayPort
- Power Consumption
- 70.0 lb
ONLY 1 PAIR IN STOCK at this price.
Barco's Nio Color 5MP renders excellent color and grayscale images used in general radiology as well as 2D and 3D mammography. Its high brightness (500 cd/m2) and high contrast ratio help you discern the most subtle image details for an accurate diagnosis. And the additional resolution allows you to fit more of the image on the screen for reduced panning and zooming.
Using Barco’s integrated front sensor, the Nio Color 5MP works perfectly together with Barco’s online MediCal QAWeb solution for automated Quality Assurance and calibration. QAWeb guarantees stable DICOM grayscale images and, with SteadyColor, consistent calibrated color images throughout the display's lifetime.
With the integrated smart features, you can easily take control and improve your productivity. SpotView™, for example, allows you to focus on an area of interest to unveil even more details. And with DimView™, auxiliary displays can be dimmed automatically so they don't interfere with your reading experience.
The Nio Color 5MP is also an excellent solution for radiologists who want to angle their desktop: it lets you choose your preferred viewing angle and offers a highly ergonomic display configuration. It’s also possible to switch between Clearbase and Bluebase viewing modes on-the-fly. Whether to suit the image type or to change reading preferences, you decide which color you want, and when.
Thanks to the high-performance LED backlights, the Nio Color 5MP has a positive impact on both maintenance and operational costs. By default, Barco displays are equipped with an integrated glass cover to safeguard your investment.
- 2 x New Barco Nio MDNC-6121 5MP Color Tomo Digital Mammography LED Monitor
- 2 x Barco DisplayPort cables
- 2 x Barco USB cables
- 1 x Barco MediCal calibration and QA software
- 1 x Barco MXRT-5400 PCIe graphics card
- 5 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee
- All necessary cables and adapters