- MFG. Product Number
- GPU Memory
- 4 GB GDDR5
- Output Ports
- 4 x DisplayPort (DP) complying to v1.2
- 2.5 lb
With the high-performance MXRT-5600 display controller, you can drive up to four monitors with just one PCIe slot. This makes it a perfect match for PACS workstations combining two diagnostic displays with additional displays for patient lists or 3D viewing applications. The MXRT-5600 is compatible with the DisplayPort interface standard, which assures easy installation and ultra-fast and reliable data transfers.
What's more, Barco's MXRT display controllers work wonderfully together with these productivity tools:
- Conference CloneView™: for accurate projection of medical images onto a large-screen display. The software tool ensures effortless cloning, scaling, zooming and panning of images.
- DimView™: automatically dims the auxiliary displays used for patient worklists or dictation, reducing peripheral ambient light. All displays can dim simultaneously, or they can dim individually; the choice is up to the user.
- SpotView™: enables focused observation by dimming images outside a circular region of interest and boosting luminance and contrast. With the integrated SpotView Mag magnifier, you can even enhance the focal spot by two. Use SpotView Invert to invert all of the pixels inside the spot. The MXRT-5600 also comes with SpotView Align when used with the Barco touchpad; SpotView Align gives the additional customization of a bar shape or vee shape to focus the image in different segments.
- FindCursor™: helps you to quickly locate the cursor on a system with multiple displays.
- SingleView™: makes it possible to use the entire display as one display while eliminating any tearing down the center, resulting in a more flexible desktop.
- Application Appearance Manager: which allows you to set all windows of specified applications to the desired luminance or color profile.
- VirtualView: which allows you to use a virtual display with a display number, so you get an additional display without the additional cost. Easily switch between profiles with and without VirtualView for ultimate customization.
- SmartCursor: which prevents the cursor from getting stuck in certain areas on a multi-resolution system.
- 1 x Barco MXRT-5600 PCIe Graphic Card
- 30 Days money back satisfaction guarantee
- 3 x Year full warranty
- Barco installation guide and drivers CD